Mexican Coffee Recipe
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Today marks the day that, in 1862, the Mexican army gained victory over France at the battle of Puebla, during the Franco-Mexican War.
In celebration, spice up your coffee routine today with a delectable Mexican Coffee recipe. A little cinnamon, a little whip cream, and a whole lot of delicious coffee!
Here’s how to brew it up:
- 12 oz. of your favorite specialty coffee (we recommend a coffee of Mexican or Guatemalan origin)
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Stick (garnish)
- Brew a cup of your favorite specialty coffee using your preferred method.
Note: Using high quality coffee results in the best end product.
- Stir brown sugar into your coffee and until it dissolves.
- Add cinnamon a pinch at a time, while stirring well.
- Garnish with a generous amount of whipped cream, sprinkle cinnamon atop and finish off with a stick of cinnamon.
Need to buy coffee? Filter by flavor, roast, and more at our Marketplace, here
Not sure what coffee you like? Explore specialty coffee with our Subscription, here
Want to say hi? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org